I want you by my side I want you by my side

Not bad

But you need to chop a large chunk of that empty opening off. That would make it allot better.

ZickProdutcions responds:

Yeah, thats ringth. :) thanks.

Brando - The Beginning Brando - The Beginning

Not much to say.

This song is just awesome.
5/10/faved/Downloaded.
Perfect.

Dj-Brand0 responds:

Thanks Jacob, glad you liked it.

Thanks for the rate review. fav and download.

-Cheers Brando

Super Weezer Medley Super Weezer Medley

Freakin Funny!!!

Gawd that is great. Im gonna have to send you my medical bill cause this is making my sides split. The back ground song is just a little off but the lyrics are so great I don't care about that...ROFLMAO

Rave Heaven [Extreme Remix] Rave Heaven [Extreme Remix]

Well its about time...LOL

I was starting to wonder if you were ever going to get this finished. Was worth the wait though man this is freakin AWESOME. The beat is perfect and the opening is great. The way you lead in with the bass then add the burst of drums is just amazing.

5/10/Downloaded/Faved.

syphonmax responds:

Hahaha XD

Sorry I took so long man :P

And thanks man XD

FP! - lady gaga just dance rmx FP! - lady gaga just dance rmx

Really well done

Very upbeat and well made. Over all good song. No flaws that I can tell off hand.
5\10\Downloaded. Keep it up.

Sinking Ship Sinking Ship

Wow.

Nothing eerie about this instead it is just really calming and relaxing.
Again 5\10\Downloaded and Faved.

Crystal Justice Crystal Justice

Really good stuff.

This song is awesome sounding. I kinda feel like I have heard it some where before but I don't know where. Really great though I love it.

5\10\Downloaded.

beggar salad beggar salad

Not bad at all.

I love the effects in it. It almost has a some what random feel to it but I think that is part of what I like about it though so don't change it for any thing.

.introspection. .introspection.

Not bad, In fact I like.

Sounds pretty dang good to me though I do not get sad from listening, instead I think of more of it being happy sounding. But then to each there own.

5\10\Downloaded.

johnfn responds:

Happy sounding huh? Wow weird. To each their own indeed. Heh. Thanks for the review.

> sidenote, did you know your title was originally the caption of the guy's head (back in the old audio portal) when you voted 4? Coincidental I suppose.

10th November 10th November

Simple Amazing.

It has the feel of a classical with a perfect mix of hip hop. You can't ask for more from a piece like this. Very professionally made and ranks with even the top artists on the market. Keep up the good work doesn't really sum it up I don't think. With works like this I see no reason you can't go global. 5/10/Fave/Downloaded/Loved.

C-Enterprise responds:

Would be fun doing this professionally but it's not that easy to get in the business lol
Thanks for your review and appreciation ;)